SUMMERSONGS COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
The mission of SummerSongs is to encourage, support, and promote the creation of songs and the work of the songwriters, and to facilitate the inclusion of original songs in the life of communities by providing:
- Opportunities for live performances by songwriters,
- Networking for songwriters,
- Resources and events which promote songwriting,
- Recording opportunities to further document and disseminate the work of songwriters within their communities,
- Inspiration and encouragement for artistic expression in communities.
SummerSongs actively creates and promotes an environment that is inclusive and respectful of all people and their unique abilities. While we encourage self-expression, we ask that members of the community be respectful of others in thought, words, and actions. When there is an opportunity for interaction during SummerSongs events all participants must agree to observe these community guidelines in order to register. SummerSongs reserves the right to deny or revoke registration to any individual.